Killer Vinegar By Senan

It was a normal Sunday and me and two friends were going to McDonalds. We arrived into the queue and decided to order some milkshakes and chips! After we got our food and we tasted it. The vinegar was too sharp! It literally cut our mouths and we were losing blood fast! My friend Daniel passed out, we really started to panic. Everyone else had the same problem too. It turns out most of us survived in the end but with permanent scars on our tongue. Since I am a solicitor I was able to sue them. No more vinegar.😢😢😢